Information on the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation (GDPR)
Pharmalife Research Srl (VAT number 00772630141), with registered office in Via Casa Paradiso 2 / A, 23846 Garbagnate Monastero (LC), in order to respond to the request you are sending by completing this form, processes some of your personal data, therefore, as "Owner" pursuant to article 4, n. 7, provides you with the following information.
1. Nature and type of data processed
The data being processed (name, surname, email, request or notes, ...) are "personal data" pursuant to art. 4, no. 1, but they are not "personal data relating to criminal convictions and offenses", pursuant to art. 10, nor do they belong to "particular categories of personal data", pursuant to art. 9.
2. Purpose of the processing (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter c)
We inform you, in compliance with art. 5, paragraph 1, letter b), that your data entered at the time of completing this form are processed exclusively to allow the response to your request. The processing for the purposes indicated above is lawful pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters a), or on the basis of the consent expressed by you when filling out the form.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your data, for the aforementioned purposes, takes place using both automated methods, on electronic or magnetic support, and non-automated methods, on paper.
4. Recipients of personal data (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter e)
We inform you that only the following categories of subjects authorized to process may become aware of your data:
- employees of Pharmalife Research Srl and other related companies;
- professionals or companies operating on behalf of Pharmalife Research Srl, such as the one hosting the website www. pharmaliferesearch.com on its IT infrastructure and has been appointed external data processor.
5. Transfer of data abroad (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter f)
Your data will be stored at the offices of the Data Controller and of the manager who hosts the website www. pharmaliferesearch.com on your IT infrastructure. They will not be disclosed to third parties, nor disseminated, nor transferred outside the European Union.
6. Data retention period (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter a)
Your data will be kept for up to one year from the time of filling out the form.
7. Rights of interested parties (art. 13, paragraph 2, letters b), there is d)
As an interested party, you have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data (art. 15) and rectification (art. 16) or the cancellation of the same (art. 17) or the limitation of the processing of data concerning you (art. 18) or to oppose their treatment (art.21) in addition to the right to data portability (art.20); you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority (Article 77).
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a request to the Data Controller by registered letter with return receipt or by email to the addresses indicated below.
8. Nature of the provision (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter e)
The provision of data is mandatory: any refusal to provide your data for the aforementioned purposes makes it impossible to obtain an answer to your request.
9. Normative reference
The European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) is available on the website of the Privacy Guarantor at the link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/regolazioneue
10. Information on the Data Controller (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter a)
The "owner" of the processing of your data is the company Pharmalife Research Srl (VAT number 00772630141), with registered office in Via Casa Paradiso 2 / A, 23846 Garbagnate Monastero (LC), in the person of its legal representative, who can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmalife Research Srl